A Little About Me

Hi there and welcome to my blog. I measure 32G-25-35, 5'7" tall and I weigh around 130 pounds, a lot of that being the weight of my boobs. They are enhanced with 1200cc implants each. I have been in the adult industry almost 10 years now and really enjoy doing it. I am a part time model since I live in San Antonio, Texas, way off the beaten trail from the business being based in California. I have done over 100 videos and a lot of them you can buy on my on-line store at www.Deauxmastore.com . I have appeared in many magazines like DCup, Gent, Score, High Society, Hustler just to name a few. I also have three websites (See My Favorite Links Section listed below). I am very bisexual and love to play with women just as much as men, both at the same time is even better. That is a little about me. Enjoy....Kisses, Deauxma
Loading...

Monday, March 24, 2008

Cam Show

I will be doing another Cam show on Wednesday Night, March 26 at 10:00 PM EST. I will have a female guest joing me. This will be her very first time on the internet and she is also looking to start her own Cam shows in the future. We will be doing the normal girl/girl content, kissing, licking and maybe even break out a toy to share between us.

This is a free show for members of my websites www.deauxma.net and www.deauxma.com. If you want to see us play, and future shows, you need to join either site.

I'm not certain as of yet if I will be doing private shows afterwards. It depends on how it goes. If I do private shows, you can see me at www.Camz.com. Just open up the page and look for me.


If you have any questions, please drop me a line at Deauxma@satx.rr.com

Popular Posts