A Little About Me

Hi there and welcome to my blog. I measure 32G-25-35, 5'7" tall and I weigh around 130 pounds, a lot of that being the weight of my boobs. They are enhanced with 1200cc implants each. I have been in the adult industry almost 10 years now and really enjoy doing it. I am a part time model since I live in San Antonio, Texas, way off the beaten trail from the business being based in California. I have done over 100 videos and a lot of them you can buy on my on-line store at www.Deauxmastore.com . I have appeared in many magazines like DCup, Gent, Score, High Society, Hustler just to name a few. I also have three websites (See My Favorite Links Section listed below). I am very bisexual and love to play with women just as much as men, both at the same time is even better. That is a little about me. Enjoy....Kisses, Deauxma
Loading...

Monday, October 10, 2011

Swinging With Deauxma

My newest DVD is now out and on my on-line store for purchase at Deauxmastore.com  This is my first video on swinging and it turned out pretty good.  It's called "Swinging With Deauxma".  There are two scenes on the video. Scene one consist of my hubby and I in Las Vegas meeting up with 3 other couples and having fun in our hotel room. We are real swingers and we like to have a good time swapping partners. Scene two consist of me heading to a big boat party on the lake in Austin, Texas. A lot of naked people floating around drinking and enjoying them selves. I get together with two of my girlfriends and we play on the boat. I also give some guy I have never met before a nice blow job with some whipped cream included.  This video is shot in the raw, no editing, no fake stuff.  I am looking so forward to doing another. Enjoy

Popular Posts