A Little About Me

Hi there and welcome to my blog. I measure 32G-25-35, 5'7" tall and I weigh around 130 pounds, a lot of that being the weight of my boobs. They are enhanced with 1200cc implants each. I have been in the adult industry almost 10 years now and really enjoy doing it. I am a part time model since I live in San Antonio, Texas, way off the beaten trail from the business being based in California. I have done over 100 videos and a lot of them you can buy on my on-line store at www.Deauxmastore.com . I have appeared in many magazines like DCup, Gent, Score, High Society, Hustler just to name a few. I also have three websites (See My Favorite Links Section listed below). I am very bisexual and love to play with women just as much as men, both at the same time is even better. That is a little about me. Enjoy....Kisses, Deauxma

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Still Renovating


As you may have noticed, I haven't posted a blog in a few days. It's because my hubby and I are still at work renovating our house. Moving furniture, painting, repairing and buying new furniture. At the present time, we hired some people to come in and redo our room ceilings. Today they are working in my kitchen, so we have to eat out all day.


Other than that, a new friend of mine has moved in with us for a few months. What is so funny is that she was a contestant against me at the Ms Desires contest in Los Cabo, Mexico. We becmae good friends in Mexico and she had just lost her job. So my hubby and I decided that she could move in with us until she found a new job. She is also going to be doing some photo shoots with me. She is a very pretty black woman. She will be my first interracial female model to do photo with.

No comments:


Popular Posts