A Little About Me

Hi there and welcome to my blog. I measure 32G-25-35, 5'7" tall and I weigh around 130 pounds, a lot of that being the weight of my boobs. They are enhanced with 1200cc implants each. I have been in the adult industry almost 10 years now and really enjoy doing it. I am a part time model since I live in San Antonio, Texas, way off the beaten trail from the business being based in California. I have done over 100 videos and a lot of them you can buy on my on-line store at www.Deauxmastore.com . I have appeared in many magazines like DCup, Gent, Score, High Society, Hustler just to name a few. I also have three websites (See My Favorite Links Section listed below). I am very bisexual and love to play with women just as much as men, both at the same time is even better. That is a little about me. Enjoy....Kisses, Deauxma

Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring is here, Summer is a Coming






I just love spring time because I know that summer is just around the corner. To get ready for the hot days ahead. Here are a few bikini photos to get you in the mood.

4 comments:

Maha said...

I'm in the mood alright...but how couldn't I, looking at you in a bikini, just breath taking as always.

Can't wait to watch your new Road Queen adventure, and from what I've heard, that Tanya Tate scene is more than epic. She made you squirt 14 times, right?

Deauxma said...

She made me squirt 40 times. the DVD is being released May 7. it will be for sale on my store at www.deauxmastore.com

Maha said...

You gotta be shittin me...WOW...can't wait to see that. The Road Queen rules!

Already pre-ordered at my local store.

Anonymous said...

I wanked and wanked and wanked. Awesome pics!


Popular Posts